This wonderful and simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to make creamy blackberry mousse that will certainly wow the whole family by how good it tastes!
1. Place the cream in a large bowl and whisk until it holds stiff peaks.
2. Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
3. Fold in the fresh blackberries and stir through until evenly combined.
4. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and mix until smooth.
5. Spoon the mixture into small ramekins. Top with fresh blackberries and chill for three to four hours or until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 129kcals, 11g fat (6.8g saturated), 6.7g carbs, 5.4g sugars, 1.4g protein, 0g fibre, 0.043g sodium
Basic pancake recipe
Berry breakfast muffins
Healthy treats for lunchboxes and after school snacks.
Vegetarian chilli con carne is really healthy alternative to the meat version. Packed with goodness and full of taste.