A simple to make, yet tasty dish to serve for a family of four. You will be surprised at how easy it is to create!
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 450g pork tenderloin, cut into 8 medallions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250ml chicken stock
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Mashed potatoes
- Green vegetables
1. Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Season the pork medallions generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook in the pan for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate, cover with tin foil and allow to rest.
3. Return the same pan to a medium heat and add the remaining olive oil. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat. MAKE IT YOURS: If you’re not a fan of parsley, use any fresh herbs you have in the house or a mixture.
4. Add the lemon zest and juice along with the parsley. Stir until combined.
5. Place the pork medallions on serving plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
Per Serving: 218kcals, 9.4g fat (2.1g saturated), 2.6g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 30g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.299g sodium
More like this:
Creamy garlic chicken
Simple sloppy Joes