These spicy BLT wraps is a fantastic take to work / school lunch. In fact it’s so good you could even serve it up as a mid-week dinner, just add a side salad or a corn-on-the-cob to bulk it up a little.
Makes 1 (simply multiple for more)
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 tbsp chilli mayonnaise
- A handful of crunchy salad leaves
- 1 small avocado, sliced 3 slices of tomato 1 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
1. Cook the bacon rashers in a frying pan over a medium-high heat until crisp. Leave to cool.
2. Lay the tortilla on a work surface and spread the chilli mayonnaise down the middle. Top with the lettuce, avocado, tomato, bacon and blue cheese crumbles.
3. Wrap up and slice in half diagonally. Wrap in clingfilm to store.
Per Serving 757kcals, 57.2g fat (13.8g saturated), 41.9g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 25g protein, 14.8g fibre, 0.134g sodium
More you might like:
Veggie noodle salad
Healthy pot noodle
Vegetarian chilli con carne