Make baby weaning even more wonderful by these 3 wonderful weaning recipes for different stages of weaning!
Stage one of weaning (4 to 6 months)
- 130g cooked or raw red beetroot
1. Place the beetroot cubes in the blender and mix. If necessary, thin with a little warm water.
2. If you use the raw beetroot, peel the beet with a potato peeler and wash.
3. Cut into 1cm cubes and place in the steam basket. Pour water into the tank (level 3) and start cooking. Put the cooked beetroot in the mixer bowl. Mix by adding some of the cooking liquid until the desired consistency is achieved.
Stage two of weaning (6 to 9 months)
- 70g banana
- ½ small tub yoghurt
- 70ml infant milk
1. Peel the banana, cut it into slices and place in the steam basket.
2. Pour water into the tank (level 2) and start cooking.
3. Chill the banana.
4. Put the banana with milk and the yoghurt in the blender and mix. Serve cold.
Pea & ham purée
Stage 3 of weaning (9 to 12 months)
- 150g fresh peas
- 1 white onion, peeled
- 60g peeled potato, cut into 1cm cubes
- 20g of rindless ham
- 1 knob of butter
1. Shell the peas (keep the pods).
2. Place the potato, the onions and the peas in the steam basket.
3. Pour water into the tank (level 3) and start cooking. Place the cooked food in the blender bowl with the ham and butter. Mix by adding some of the cooking liquid until the desired consistency is achieved.
More like this:
Pureed sweet potato
Beef and potato puree